ZTE Axon 10 Pro review
According to report, ZTE Chinese Smartphone maker has released its first 5G phone as ZTE Axon 10 Pro at MWC 2019 in Barcelona and Spain. It is expected to be available the phone in Europe and China in Q1 2019. When we talk about this new phone specs, it has impressive 48MP camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, 6GB RAM & 128GB internal storage and 5G network support. If you are looking for best phone with 48MP camera, then you can choose this ZTE 5G phone which has triple camera including 48MP + 20MP + 8MP camera sensors. Let’s take have a look at ZTE Axon 10 Pro specs and features in details.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro specification
- Display: The phone comes with 6.47 inch IPS FHD+ display with 1080 X 2340 pixel screen resolutions.
- Processor: It has latest Qualcomm processor in 800-series i.e., Snapdragon 855 SoC (System-On-Chip).
- RAM & Internal storage: ZTE Axon 10 Pro has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It has also MicroSD card slot.
- Android support: It runs on Android 9 Pie (Latest Android version)
- Camera: The Smartphone comes with triple rear camera setup including 48MP primary camera, 20MP wide-angle and 8MP zoom lens with LED flash. It has also 20MP front camera which comes with AI (Artificial Intelligence) for automatic scene detection.
- Battery: ZTE Axon 10 Pro is backed by 4000mAh battery capacity.
- Connectivity features: The Company offers 5G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, NFC and GPS as connectivity options in its Axon 10 Pro phone.
ZTE Axon 10 Pro features: ZTE’s first 5G phone
Xu Feng (CEO of ZTE Smartphone Company) said, ZTE Axon 10 Pro is its first 5G phone. When we talk about this phone, it has major 5G features which is its first 5G network supported flagship phone with updated camera, new design, powerful battery, latest Android OS support, huge memory and more features. On other hand, Huawei with Mate X, LG with V50 ThinQ and Samsung with Galaxy S10 have also released their phone based on 5G network. What do you think? Which brand has best 5G support Smartphone? You can share your thought on the comment box given below.