Xiaomi Redmi Go review
According to reports, Xiaomi Smartphone maker is going to launch Xiaomi Redmi Go Phone very soon. The phone will have Snapdragon 425 Chipset with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage as well as microSD slot which will allow you add up to 128GB of storage. Since, the launch news has been confirmed via post shared by official Facebook account for Xiaomi Philppines. Let’s take have a look at the post shared by official Mi Philippines here.
Xiaomi Redmi Go full specification
- Android version: It supports Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset
- RAM & Internal Storage: The phone comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage and have MicorSD slot which will allow you to add up to 128GB of extra storage
- Camera: Xiaomi Redmi Go has 8MP camera with HDR and LED flash on its back as well as 5MP front facing camera
- Connectivity features: This new Smartphone will have Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, MicroSD port, dual SIM card support, 4G LTE.
- Battery: The phone comes with 3000mAh battery with 5V/1A charger.
Xiaomi Redmi Go leaks: Price & release date
The phone will be available in Blue and Black color when it launched. At the moment, there is no any official announcement about the phone release date and price of handset. So, we all have to wait for RedMi Go Snapdragon 425 launch. We are researching on the matter deeply and definitely post an update, if it will come in future. For any suggestions or queries, please write on comment box given below.
You may also read: Vivo Apex 2019 Vs Meizu Zero: Which one is best holeless phone?