Samsung Galaxy S10+ Exynos 9820 Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ Snapdragon 855
According to report, Samsung Galaxy S10+ has been announced by Samsung Company officially. The phone will have 6.4 inch Infinity-O display with pill shaped cutout at its top-right corner for the dual selfie camera setup. Last month, Samsung Galaxy S10+ powered by Snapdragon 855 chipset was spotted on Geekbench platform and now Exynos 9820 CPU edition of Samsung Galaxy S10+ has surfaced on same platform. Let’s take have a look at Exynos 9820 and Snapdragon 855 models of S10+ specs comparisons here.
Exynos 9820 Vs Snapdragon 855: Samsung Galaxy S10+ models appears on Geekbench
When we talk about the scores of benchmarking platform, Samsung Galaxy S10+ model number SM-G975F powered of Exynos 9820 chipset and has 6GB RAM with Android 9 Pie OS support appears on Geekbench. It scores 4472 on single-core and 10387 on multi-core in benchmarking test. Now comes to Samsung Galaxy S10+ model number SM-G975U which is powered by Snapdragon 855 SoC, it scores 3413 on single-core and 10256 on multi-core in benchmarking test. On the comparison of both CPU variants Exynos 9820 and Snapdragon 855, Exynos 9820 model is slightly better than Snapdragon 855 models. So, we can say that SD855 model of Samsung Galaxy S10+ will be released in limited markets including China, US, Canada and few other markets, while Exynos 9820 model of S10+ will be received by rest of the world as expected.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ specification
- Android support: The phone will be running on Android 9 Pie OS
- RAM & Internal Storage: The base model of S10+ will include 6GB RAM & 128GB internal storage, its higher edition will have 8GB RAM & 512GB internal storage and highest configuration model of Samsung Galaxy S10 will be featuring 12GB & 1TB storage
- Color variants: It will be available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colors
- Display: The phone will be featuring 6.4 inch Infinity-O display with pilled shaped cutout at right corner for dual selfie camera setup. It will have quad HD+ resolution.
- Camera: It features triple camera including 13MP + 12MP + 16MP camera sensors.
- Battery: It comes with 4000mAh of battery
Samsung Galaxy S10+ price:
We expected to see Galaxy S10+ with base model with price of $1145, higher model of S10+ will be available with the costs of $1,249 and highest model of Samsung Galaxy S10 could be priced at $1499. At the moment, we all have for its launch. We are researching on the matter deeply and we will definitely post an update, if it will come in future. For any suggestions or queries, please write on comment box given below.
You may also read: Vivo V15 Pro launch alongside the Vivo V15 with SD675 SoC soon