In this article, we will guide you to Root your ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 in Android Operating System. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. We have already discussed in previous article about Root to Huawei Honor 10 devices. Here, we are discussing benefits & limitation of rooting as well as how to root your (Zenfone Max pro M2) Android phones.
Advantages of Root or Rooting: Rooting allow you to take control over your Android phones
- You can install custom ROMs on the phone
- You can customize Zenfone Max pro M2 beyond your limit
- Interestingly, you can take your own control on phone
- It allows you root privileges.
- There are also several Mods available that can be downloadable for free.
Limitation of Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2: Warranty is void
- If you have decided to root your Android device, then keep one thing in mind that rooting your phone will be risk Warranty of your Android Operating System.
- Phone could be completely dead and not usable any more.
- Maximum chance of hacking your phone via unwanted program or malware.
- System performance issues may occur due to rooting.
Zenfone Max pro M2 Features & specification
- The phone has 6.26 inch display with 1080 X 2280 pixels resolution
- It supports Android 8.1 Oreo and powered by Snapdragon 660
- This Smartphone comes with 3/4/6 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of Internal Storage
- It has 12MP + 5MP dual rear Camera sensor with 13MP front shooter
- The phone has long lasting battery life i.e, non-removable 5000mAh battery.
How to Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2
Procedure 1: Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 via SuperSU
Step 1: At first be sure, you have installed TWRP Recovery on your phones before rooting
Step 2: Donwload SuperSU Zip file and save it to internal or SD cards of yoru phone.
Step 3: Restart your phone and press & hold Power and Volume up key to enters into TWRP recovery mode.
Step 4: Now, tab on Install and select SuperSU file from the storage
Step 5: Tab on Confirm Flash or swipe to flash
Step 6: After that, reboot your Smartphone and install SuperSU app. Finally, you can use rooting privilege
Procedure 2: Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 via KingRoot
Step 1: At first, you need to download KingRoot app on your phone
Step 2: Now, Install the app and enable unknown sources in setting menu
Step 3: After that, open KingRoot App and click on Large button-no Root permission
Step 4: Wait to complete the process and avoid touching the screen while processing is going on
Procedure 3: Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 via Wondershare TuneGo (On PC)
Step 1: Initially, you need to download/install Wondershare TuneGo App on your computer
Step 2: Make sure your phone is fully charged. Enable USB debugging on your Zenfone Max pro M2 in the setting. (Go to setting > Developer > Enable USB Debugging)
Step 3: After that, open the application Wondershare TuneGo on your computer as well as plug-in your phone via data cable
Step 4: Now, click on One click Android Root option
Step 5: Wait to complete the process. After that, plug-out the phone from computer and use root privilege on your phone.
Procedure 4: Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 via Magisk
Step 1: Be sure, you have installed TWRP or CWM Recovery before rooting
Step 2: Download Magisk Zip file and save it in SD cards or internal storage
Step 3: After that, reboot your phone and press & hold Power and Volume Up key to enter into TWRP Recovery mode
Step 4: Now, tab on Swipe to Flash
Step 5: Wait to complete the process and then install Magisk on your Smartphone
Step 6: Finally, restart your Zenfone Max pro M2 once again and use the phone with root privilege.
You may also read: Ways to fix ETD control center has stopped working issue (Solved)
I hope this article helped you to Root ASUS Zenfone Max pro M2 with several ways. You can choose any of procedure given in the article. You can share your own thought about rooting in Android phones on the comment box given below.