Redmi Note 7 Pro review: First SD675 phone
According to report, Xiaomi Smartphone maker is going to launch Redmi Note 7 Pro powered by Snapdragon 675 in coming month. As you known that, the Company has announced the release of Redmi Note 7 on Jan this year. We are seeing leaked information about the upcoming phones before release. When we talk about Redmi Note 7 Pro leaks, the phone will have fingerprint sensor, Gyroscopes sensor and other sensors with 64 to 256 GB of storage options. Let’s take have a look at specification & features of the upcoming phone of Xiaomi.
Redmi Note 7 Pro specification: 48MP + 5MP Camera sensor
- This new phone will have 6.3 inch display (Waterdrop Notch screen) with 1080 X 2340 pixels resolution and support Android V.
- The phone is powered by Snapdragon 675 Chipset, Octa-core Kryo 260.
- This new Redmi phone comes with 6GB of RAM and 64-256 GB of storage option.
- It has long lasting battery life i.e., comes with 4100mAh battery
- The mobile has 48MP + 5MP camera Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor supporting 8000 X 6000 pixels of resolution.
- Other sensors include: light sensor, proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscopes and fingerprint sensor as well.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Snapdragon 675: Price and release date
Note Pro 7 will be equipped with Sony IMX586 48MP senor, while Note 7 available with Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor. At the moment, there is no official information available about the price of Redmi Note 7 Pro, but the highest configuration variant of the Note 7 is available with the price of 1,399 Yuan ($207). Note 7 Pro may cost around $250 (1,699 Yuan) or above. We all have to wait for phone’s launch. Anyway, we are researching on the matter deeply and we will post an update, if it will come in future. For any suggestion or queries, please write on comment box given below.