Most of the person who wear the sunglasses while using the Samsung Galaxy S10 phone they have been reported that Samsung Galaxy S10 screen polarized sunglass not visible on the several product forums such as Samsung’s Forums, Reddit, Android Central and also techsmagic . They also want to know that how to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 screen visibility issue.
Here are some reports which reported by wearing sunglass while using the phone
- Anytime I wear my polarized sunglasses, the display on the phone appears to distort and the colour on the display gets very tinted, to the point where I can’t see it with my sunglasses on,” one user reported on Samsung’s forums.
- Most users say they are experiencing the polarized screen issue with the Galaxy S10 only in portrait mode, but when they turn it to landscape mode, the screen becomes normal.
- Just got my S10. Tried using it with my polarized Ray-Bans on, and the screen is basically un-viewable.
- I noticed today that when wearing polarized sunglasses I can’t view the screen in portrait mode due to the polarizing on the screen, it just looks pretty much black. I have to turn it to landscape to view it properly,” one user said on Samsung’s Forums.
- I just received my new S10 a few days ago, loving it except for one pretty annoying issue. Anytime I wear my polarized sunglasses, the display on the phone appears to distort and the colour on the display gets very tinted, to the point where I can’t see it with my sunglasses on
- I’m loving my new S10, it’s my first Samsung phone but I’m surprised at how awful the screen looks when wearing polarized lenses. There’s a super yellow tint with them on and its purple when using in landscape mode to the point where it’s unusable
- some users are facing this annoying issue in both portrait and landscape modes, others say the problem rears its ugly head only in one of the modes. Complaints related the matter can be found on Reddit, Samsung Forums, and other third-party forums.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 screen visibility issue:
It appears users have found a very simple solution to the problem as well. Many claim removing the screen protector which came with the S10 fixed the issue for them.
- Removed screen protector because of this issue then you can see the display with your polarized sunglasses on.
- Removed half of the screen protector from the S10 and then took a photo of the screen through polarized sunglasses. The result was the same; one half was clearly visible, while the other half showed an array of blurry colours.
- That pre-applied garbage is not a screen protector. It’s a piece of thin flexible cellophane. Take that garbage off your screen as soon as you get the phone cause it’s going to protect your phone as much as Paul Blart.
Are you one of the users who are facing Samsung Galaxy S10 screen polarized sunglass not visible problems? I hope this guide help you to fix this issues.