Issue with Whea Uncorrectable Error BSoD Fix (Solution is Here)
Have your Windows Operating System encountered with whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10. If yes, please read this article carefully to fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Whea Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124.
The System encountered an Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124. This error code based on the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA), this infection check indicated that a critical hardware error has occurred. It could be caused due to the RAM, Hard Drive or any other hardware components. It is typically related to physically hardware failure. It can be heat related, hardware, memory or even a processor that is starting to fail.
How To Know your System encounter with Windows 10 Blue Screen Whea Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124.
Here is given some common Symptoms of whea uncorrectable error windows 10
- “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR” appears and crashes the active program Window.
- “STOP Error 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR” is displayed.
- A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 0x124 when running the same program.
- “The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10:
- Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (installs or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Operating System-related program files.
- Driver conflict after installing new hardware.
- Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to Windows Operating System.
- Error 0x124 blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
- WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption.
Easy Ways for Whea Uncorrectable Error BSoD Fix:
There are several ways to fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Whea Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124. Some primary ways are given below:
- Disable Overclock in BIOS:
The System overclocking caused due to the increase of heat. The most common if for Whea Uncorrectable Error is disabling overclock from your BIOS. To do, just follow the steps given below.
- Open Start Menu and go to Settings now Go to Update and Security, and then to Recovery tab
- Click on Advanced Startup and your computer will restart On advanced startup, Go to Troubleshoot.
- Then Advanced Options and then UEFI Firmware Settings and on next screen Click Restart After the computer is restarted, it should open BIOS automatically, so go Advanced tab Than to Performance, and look for Overclocking here Make sure overclocking is disabled.
- Save changes to BIOS (by pressing F10 on your keyboard), and start your computer normally.
- After disabling overclocking, you shouldn’t face this issue anymore, if it’s still present, check out the next solutions.
- Fix Corrupted or Incompatible Device Drivers:
Some times whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 occur by corrupted device drivers. So start Windows in Safe Mode and check For Drivers. First you have to identify which drivers are corrupted. To Do please follow the given below steps.
- Click in the search box in the start menu. Type in the search box “Device Manager” and press enter key.
- When “Device Manager” is opened here you will find all active devices. You just have to find the device which is yellow marked.
- That’s the infected device driver. You can update this from here by clicking Update Driver Software option.
- If any device driver is incompatible then you can uninstall that driver and download from the manufacturer website and install it.
- Uninstall Any Recently Installed Application:
If Windows 10 Blue Screen Whea Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124 begin to appear on your System screen then immediately after you installed an application or install a latest driver. There is a as probability that this new program could be causing the error. So you have to firstly uninstall the program then assess your System. First make sure you have administrative right to make changes or uninstall any application. To do please follow the given steps.
- First, open Control Panel -> All Control Panel Items -> Programs and Features.
- Now select the recently installed Application and click uninstall. Restart windows and check.
- If you still your System ran into a problem and needs to restart Blue Screen problem in windows 10.
- Check Corrupted Windows System Files:
whea uncorrectable error windows 10 may due to occurs to a corrupted files System. To find corrupted registry files you just have to scan for it. To do, please follow the given below steps.
- First, Open the command prompt as admin.
- Typesfc/ scannow and press enter. Wait for completing the process.
- Run system file checker utillity on windows 10
Note: This will scan your system for all its important system files, and replace where necessary. You just have to wait for few minutes to finish the scan. When the System file check and repair is completed, restart your computer and check if your computer works smoothly.
- Use Memory Diagnostic to fix Memory ( RAM ) Errors:
Sometimes, Corrupted RAM can cause Whea Uncorrectable Error Code 0x00000124. So you need to check your RAM. This can be done by running Memory Diagnostic Tool. Please follow the steps.
- Open the start menu and type Windows Memory Diagnostic and choose the app of similar name.
- Now select Restart now and check for problems.
Note: It will restart your PC and diagnose your memory problems. Let the program finish and if any error is found, it will be reported. If this is the case, then it’s time to replace the erring memory module.
- Scan and Check Hard Disk For Errors:
This Errror issues could be due to a fault in your hard drive, bad sectors being the likely culprit. In order to determine whether or not your hard drive is damaged, you will need to scan it. To Do, Please follow the steps.
- Push shortcut key Win + X , and click on Command Prompt (Admin). In the command prompt window, type chkdsk c: /f /r command and press Enter key.
- Tip: CHKDSK is short of Check Disk, C: is the drive letter you want to check, /F means fix disk errors and /R stands for recover information from bad sectors.
- When it prompt “Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)”. Answer Yes to that question by pressing the Y key on your keyboard and press Enter. Restart your computer.
Note: After restarting, the disk checking operation should start. Wait until Windows check your disk for errors. If you found error by checking hard disk and memory, you should try to fix them. There are many system optimizer tools available online. You can use anyone if you trust that program.
- Some Other Methods to Take Care:
Sometimes whea uncorrectable error windows 10 can be due to an internal hardware problem, in that cause, here are the steps you should do.
- Open your CPU and clean it. Especially, It may have dust. Try to clean it carefully.
- Remove your RAM and place it again.
- Clean your cooling fan.
- Clean hard disk.
I hope, the above mentioned Solution will assist you to Fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Whea Uncorrectable Error. However, if you will get any problem to use above manual guide then you can use given below Automatic Removal Tool.