When I open excel on my Windows or try to install office 2016 for MAC application then I receive an error message . I don’t know how to fix compile error in hidden module excel. Please help me. Thanks in advance!
Know About Compile Error In Hidden Module Excel
Compile error in hidden module excel is an error message that display on your system screen when users open MS Excel on the PC. This issues might occur only if there are some incompatible 32-Bit add-ins on the office. Some add-ins on the Mac OS contains a code which is unsuited with the latest version of the Office 2016 for Mac. Microsoft office one of the more population application sets is no stranger to errors, with office programs having their own light share of problems, It can be very hard to work out exactly what the issues is based on the uncertain error messages.
Compile error in hidden module excel message might be display on Windows Operating System It may occur but if the Microsoft office startup folder or the microsoft excel startup folder contains pdfmaker.dot and pdfmaker.xla files that belong to Adobe Acrobat PDF Maker add-in template.This error is more common on the Windows System running Nortron Antivirus software. You may fix compile error in hidden module excel On Mac as well as Windows Operating System just have to do several simple steps which is given below.
Symptoms of Compile Error In Hidden Module Excel:
When you open one of the programs then you may receive an error message:
- Compile error in hidden module: AutoExec
- Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew
- Compile error in hidden module: DistMon
- Excel has performed an error in module excel.exe and will be closed.
- Application name has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
How To Fix Compile Error In Hidden Module Excel On MAC:
Fix1: Turn of Add-ins that are incompatible with the 64-bit Mac Version
- Open Office 2016 for Mac application and turn off the add-ins.
- Once done, got to Tools and open Templates and Add-ins.
- All existing add-ins will be displayed in the Global Templates and Add-ins
- To turn off the ones that are incompatible with the upgraded 64-bit version of Office 2016 for Mac, press + or –
- Once done, click OK and restart the app.
Fix2: Place the link Creation.dotm file on your desktop and renew Word
- Open this folder: ~/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office/User Content/Word.
- In the Word folder, you will see the dotm Drag this file to your desktop.
- Refresh the Microsoft Word
How To Fix Compile Error In Hidden Module Excel On Windows:
Fix1: Download the latest version of the add-in for Adobe Acrobat 5.0
- To download the latest version of the add-in for Adobe Acrobat 5.0, go to the official Adobe’s website and perform the installation manually.
Fix2: Alter the location of Pdfmaker.dot and Pdfmaker.xla files
- Go to the Office or Excel Startup folder and check if Pdfmaker.dot and Pdfmaker.xla files are listed there. In case one both of these files are located in this folder, our recommendation would be to transfer it/them to My Documents Folder.
Fix3: Use cmd to reregister the OCX files
- Press Windows key + X
- Go to the Windows search section and type in “Command Prompt”.
- Select to Run as Administrator.
If you are running a 32-bit Windows platform, write these commands in the Command Prompt:
- regsvr32 -u c:windowssystem32mscomctl.ocx
- regsvr32 c:windowssystem32mscomctl.ocx
- For a 64-bit Windows platform:
- regsvr32 -u c:windowssyswow64mscomctl.ocx
- regsvr32 c:windowssyswow64mscomctl.ocx.
Fix Compile Error In Hidden Module Excel Automatically:
If you are getting problem to fix compile error in hidden module excel on both Windows and Mac then you are highly recommended to resolve this error messages through System scan with an optimization tool.