Skype is a genuine and most useful Software that enables the world chats or connecting with people . It is discovered for chat with single person or group conversation there is no matter where you are. You can also send message, HD Voice and Video calling with the help of Skype.
You can have meeting and create work group, share a story or celebrate with friends and family, as well as learn a new skill or hobby with a teacher. You can free to use Skype to send message, chat, video calls with group of up to 50 people at the same time. All in all, Skype has done genuine and impressive work.
But today Skype is automatically running on the Windows 10 without signup, so you will always receive messages and incoming calls. There are two types of Skype apps. One is “Skype preview” now comes with Windows 10 and signs you in by default and other is traditional Skype desktop app which keep you signed in at all times. There is a big challenge How to stop Skype from running in the background On Windows 10.
Why Stop Skype running in background:
If Skype running in the background then it makes your system most heavier and working performance f the PC becomes downpour regularly. The apps can consume huge resources of the system memory even when not in use. As a result is that your computer may becomes very slow and unresponsive. So we are are highly recommended you to keep Skype active always and often use it to chat with friends and relatives.
How to stop Skype from running in the background on windows 10
Sign out of Windows 10’s New Skype Preview App:
- Open your Start menu and start the “Skype Preview” application. You can either search for “Skype” and click the “Skype Preview shortcut, or scroll down to the “S” section in your list of installed apps and click the “Skype Preview” shortcut.
- Click the profile icon at the bottom left corner of the Skype preview Window.
- Click the “Sign Out” button at the bottom of your account status screen. Skype will sign out.
- After that time you open the Skype Preview app, it will ask you to sign in with your account. Skype won’t sign you in again unless you provide your account details.
Stop the Skypee Desktop App from starting at Boot
- Open the Skype desktop application in start Menu.
- Click Tools > Options in the Skype Windows.
- Uncheck the “ Start Skype when I start Windows” options and click”Save”
- Skype won’t automatically start with your System. It will only start when you open it.
Stope the Skype Desktop App From Running in the Background
- Right –Click the Skype System tray icon and choose”Quit”
Disable Other Unwanted Skype Process to Stop skype running in background on Windows 10
If you won’t able to stop Skype in background then you have to firstly disable unwnated process like as Skype.exe, SkypeC2CAutoUpdateSvc.exe and SkypeC2CPNRSvc.exe that can run in the background on your Windows 10 and slowdown your computer, as well as remove junk files, corrupt registry keys, from the Windows. You have to entirely scan your Windows with a strong antivirus tool . Then After you can easily stop Skype running in background from Windows and enhance the System performance.