Realme C1 vs Samsung M10: Is Samsung M10 is better Smartphone than Realme C1?
Samsung M10 has just revealed and has a tough competition with Realme C1. This blogs “Realme C1 vs Samsung M10” help you to decide which one you should prefer to between the two Smartphone.
Realme C1 Smartphone was launched in September 2018. The phone comes with 6.20 inch touchscreen display. It prize in India starts from Rs, 7,499, whereas the Samsung is yet to release, scheduled on 5th of February 2019. The phone was unveiled in 28 January 2019, and according to which the phone has 6.22 inch touchscreen display.
We know that the Realme C1 had soon become popular around the market from its releasing date. Take a look about the Samsung M10 features; its specification, camera quality. Here, we try to compare between the two phones to help you to decide which one would be better Smartphone for you.
Realme C1 vs Samsung M10 Specification Comparison
- CPU: ARM Cortex-A53
- Processor: octa core, 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 506
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16 GB capacity with the OS. It allows the SD support
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Light sensor, Proximity
- Android: 8.1 Oreo
- Display: 6.20 inch touchscreen, measures 156.20 x 75.60 x 8.20
- Camera: 13 megapixel primary camera and a 2 megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 5 megapixel front shooter for selfies
- Connectivity features: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Battery: 4230 mAh
- CPU: ARM Cortex- A53
- Processor: 1.6GHz octa core
- GPU: Arm Mali- T830
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32 GB support, supports SD cards
- Sensors: Face Unlock, proximity sensor and Accelerometer.
- Android: 8.0 Oreo
- Display: 6.22 inch touchscreen display with resolution of 720 pixels by 1520 pixels
- Camera: 13 megapixel primary camera and a 5 megapixel secondary camera on the rear and a 5 megapixel front shooter for selfies
- Connectivity features: Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Micro- USB, FM, Active 4G on both SIM cards, 3G, 4G support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India.
- Battery: 34oo mAh
Realme C1 vs Samsung M10 Camera Comparison
Under the topic Samsung M10 vs Realme C1; we have just talk about specification according to which, on an average both almost the same. Now, let’s turn on the another section and talk about the camera features
As far as camera is concerned, Realme C1 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-mega pixel secondary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Whereas, the Samsung M10 packs a 13-megapixel (f/1.9) primary camera and a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera on the rear and 5- megapixel front shooter for selfies
We left it upon you to choose which one is better on the basis of design, features and specification. What do you think? Which one you would choose between the two? Do share your thought on the comment section.